Use the form below to search for documents in this web containing specific words or
combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching
documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching
document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file
name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query
language is available, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions
containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- 1964 Tokyo
- finds documents containing '1964' or 'Tokyo'
- 1964 or Tokyo
- same as above
- 1964 and Tokyo
- finds documents containing both 1964 and Tokyo
- Tokyo not 1964
- finds documents containing 'Tokyo' but not '1964'
- (Tokyo not 1964) and Torch
- finds documents containing 'Torch', plus 'Tokyo' but not '1964'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'Olympic'